Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elysium

World of Warcraft - Horde Guilde - Outland Europe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello- application for resto shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redmanalex88

hello- application for resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: hello- application for resto shaman   hello- application for resto shaman EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Nationality:Romania

Character Name:Tarys
Character Class and Level:Shaman 80
Your talent spec: Restoration
Your "/played" on this characteralmost 23 days

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Tarys

PVE-score via Gearscore: 4800

If your application is accepted do you agree to keeping the character you applied with as your main and also stick with the spec you applied with unless otherwise advised by the officers ? ( This question must be answered to make your application valid ) yes

Alt Characters (Name/Class/level/Server): aaaa Very Happy lets say i have al clases ex priest hunter and pala / all are 80 with decent gear

Raid experience (Pre-TBC & Post-TBC): hmm pre tbc only privates/ tbc played on mage then i did the lower raids cuz on time
Raid experience (WoTLK): as for tbc i did mostly all ex icc and half of toc cuz i havent played since december last year and y had 2 gear up a lil the shamy( was in uldu raiding gild 10man only cuz of few ppl)

What makes you interested in joining Elysium? aa well im interested in a stronger progress in the game and that can only be achieved with a fairly strong guild and a nice comuniti witch u can chat and exchange some words

Why do you think you would be a good addition to Elysium? well if im in i sure well get along ^^ i dont rlly know about the comunity of ur gild since i havent played as main on shamy in a long time9 since uldu apeared) but it cant be that hard Razz

Are you always raid ready with reagents for buffs and stocked up on food buffs, pots and flasks? time issue isnt rlly that big for me i can raid almost every day after 7pm realm time as for reagents ofc i dont expect someone else 2 work for me( got coocking /pig fiest/ atm and as for pots and elixirs i buy em

Do you have a working microphone, and Ventrilo installed? ofc

What guilds, on Outland or your original server, were you previously in? on outland with shamy i was on "the reedemers" and i left em cuz i stoped playing at a point. as for the rest of the chars hmm super elite on my mage on tbc( lightnings blade realm) ( and with warior

Why did you leave each of your previous guilds? main reason i left gilds i think is low comunication with the ppl and the lack of interess of the leader/ disbaned only if i stoped playing for a long period

What do you expect from us? raids Very Happy since im a pve dude and 2 have fun it is a mmo after all

Does anyone else play on your account or characters? no

Do you have previous MMO experience?hmm i played aion when it apeared for like 2 months/ a lil of age of conan not much tho / cabal and thats it( wow fan Razz )

What are your professions? lw 448 and skining 450

What time can you raid till on weekdays? (Server Time) aa if my head wont crash on the keyboard cuz of Zzzz all night Razz
Is your connection stable(dc often in 25 mans?), your computer good enough to raid with?yes quad core 4gb ram video board a lil lower (saphire 3850) 50mb fiber link internet

If you wish to raid with the guild are you able to attend on atleast 3 nights a week? Yup

Do you know anyone in Elysium? Please write their name(s) and your relationship with them: cant say i do i saw ur lfm for gild on trade

Is there anyone who would be willing to be your sponsor? (A sponsor is a good friend who feels that you are definately a good addition to Elysium, therefore giving you an advantage.) List name(s) please: nopz upper ?? answer.

And finally, please tell us a bit about yourself: well i know and i can accept when im wrong i trully hate stupid people... /w for more Razz
Tell us a joke: a black donut enters a room full of whyte donuts and says - how's the cream boys ^^ ( hope u get it Razz)

ok hope i covered all u asked
Back to top Go down
Infectious
Guild Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello- application for resto shaman   hello- application for resto shaman EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 am

As we are a guild that wants to raid ICC we really need people with the gear ready to join these raids.
4800 Gearscore is a little low, but on the other side , gearscore doesnt say everything about a players skill.
The officers will talk about this apply and get back to you asap.

- Infectious
Back to top Go down
Durburz
Guild Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello- application for resto shaman   hello- application for resto shaman EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 am

Apologies for the super-late reply but were full on resto shammys after doing a guild merge, so Ill have to decline.
Back to top Go down
http://elysium.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello- application for resto shaman   hello- application for resto shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

hello- application for resto shaman
Page 1 of 1